Monday, September 1, 2008

My 1st Blog! yaay!

So I have finally decided to create a blog and start posting my things up! huzzah!

This is for the Flash class i'm taking. The homework was to just to create a setting and 3 different versions of it to get use to the program.

I decided to try a more graphic style on this just for fun. I only have 2 versions as of now. It's nothing fancy, so don't expect too much from me. Here you go!





I'll post the 3rd one up once I finish it.
Until then feel free to leave comments and/or criticism.
... this is my first time... be gentle haha

1 comment:

Nhut Pham said...

Hi Quoc!
Welcome to Blogspot! Now I can see more of your works ehheh :) You did a great job on these man. I love the night scene especially for the shadow. Hope to see more of your animations!