Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Text Flash Animation

This flash assignment was basically to create a text animation. I was going to do one base on special effects but then I found a pretty cartoony text that I wanted to play with. You can tell the parts where i struggled and messed up, and also some troubleshooting I could not solve. The animation is inspired by pixar's intro as well as a scene from the Simpsons. Sorry I didn't add any sound.

side note: animation had little to no in between, thus the choppiness. sorry

EDIT: okay so... i keep having a lot of trouble uploading a converted flash movie file that plays correctly. I think this works will finally work. and pay no attention to the watermark haha.
Enjoy!

video

2 comments:

Howard Cheng said...

This is good.
Maybe on the last part of the animation, when all the words felt down on the ground, you could work on that part a little bit more. Give them weight.
You can add sounds in Soundtrack Pro, too. It will be fun.
Nice job.

Albert o Salim said...

pretty good animation,I cant believe you made it so fast!